The GLA Blog is always accepting blog submissions that address legal topics, recent development, events, or showcasing work relating to any area of intellectual property, the arts, and entertainment industry. We encourage legal professionals, students, creatives, and writers to submit. All submissions will be reviewed by a GLA Staff member within 72 hours. During the review process, our staff will review the posts and, if necessary, return a marked-up draft with comments, suggestions, and edits for your review. Upon review, submissions will post live to our blog within 2-5 business days.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS!
The technical parameters are:
- At the top of your post should include:
- Your Name; and
- Article Name.
- Post should be at least around 3⁄4 of a page, single spaced.
- If news related, your blog post must contain at least two (2) hyperlinks to outside sources. We encourage more.
- Your blog post must include a relevant picture which clearly states the owner/license associated with the image. Make sure the image is public domain, free use, or allows use with attribution.
- You must submit in addition to your post, a “blurb” of 50 words or fewer summarizing your blog.
- You are encouraged to include a list of “keywords” or “metatags” that you feel are appropriate to the content of your blog post.
- 12 pt Times New Roman font.
- 1” margins.
- Before submission, please review and edit.
- Please include in a brief bio about yourself with your submission.
Please submit blog posts by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: GLA BLOG POST). Thank you for your interest.
*GLA reserves the right to edit and/remove content. Any content submitted is subject to reproduction on GLA’s other social media platforms.