Note: Parking is FREE for GLA, but you cannot park in any assigned parking spots.
Take a parking voucher ticket and then let us know so we can validate your parking.
- Enter King Plow Arts Center Entrance 1.
- Make a right into the parking structure.
- You may park in any spot that is not “reserved.”
- Walk out of the parking structure, and continue straight across the small lot to the turnabout, and enter building J.
- We are in the first Suite on the left, J-101.
Directions Using Marta
- Option 1 (about .5 Mile Walk):
- Take the Gold/Red Line to the Midtown Station
- Take the #12 Bus (the Howell Mill/Cumberland Mall Route)
- Get off at the 10th St@Brady Ave stop
- Walk South on Brady Ave, passing the Post Office
- Turn right onto West Marietta St NW
- Enter King Plow Arts Center “Entrance 2” on the right
- Option 2 (about .7 Mile Walk):
- From the Five Points Station, take the #1 Bus North
- Get off at 10th@Howell Mill Road
- Walk South on Howell Mill Road for 2 Blocks
- Make a Right on 8th St (the Optimist will be on your right)
- Continue straight when 8th St merges into W. Marietta St NW
- Enter King Plow Arts Center’s “Entrance 2” on your right
- Option 3 (about 2 Mile Walk):
- Take the Green Line to the Bankhead Station
- Take the Westbound #26 Bus (Perry Boulevard/North Avenue)
- Get off at W. Marietta Street@Marietta Blvd
- Walk East on W. Marietta Street for about 1.8 miles
- (Railroad tracks will be on the left, and you will pass Mt. Ephraim Baptist Church on your right)
- Enter King Plow Arts Center’s “Entrance 2” on your left
Contacting Georgia Lawyers for the Arts (“GLA”) does not create an Attorney-Client relationship between you and GLA.